Friday, November 12, 2010

Go! Oversea's Summary and Blog List

http://www.gooverseas.com/

I saw this post on Go! Oversea's website, and thought it would be interesting to share with you. Especially since,
Being Koy is the top site I follow.

Blogs We Love in Turkey!
Listed here are some great blogs we have found that offer interested readers a glimpse of what life is like living abroad in Turkey. If you have a blog in Turkey and would like to share it with the community, please email us at
Info@GoOverseas.com.

Top Blogs in Turkey
1. Being Koy
2. Cafe Fernando
3. Istanbul Notes
4. Journalist in Turkey
5. Talk About Turkey
6. Travels of an Overpacker
7. Turkey's For Life
8. Turkish Delight
9. Turkish Muse
10. Turkish Travel Blog
If there's any Blogs about Turkey you find interesting - let me know, and I'll add them to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment