Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey Reading List

I've amassed quite a few books about Turkey, and even though there's quite a few I still have to read - I went and bought another one yesterday.

Here's my Turkey reading list, and I'll post my critique of them as I plough through them:

Istanbul - The Collected Traveler - edited by Barrie Kerper
Istanbul - Memories and the City - Orhan Pamuk
Strolling Through Istanbul - Hillary Sumner-Boyd and John Freely
Culture Shock Turkey - Marshall Cavendish
The Western Shores of Turkey - John Freely
Tales from the Expan Harem - Edited by Anastasia Ashman and Jennifer Eaton Gokmen
The New Turkey - Chris Morris

And not Turkish - but Expat related:

Expat Womans True Tales of Life Abroad - edited by Christina Henry de Tessan

No comments:

Post a Comment